برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• International winger agrees four-year £24m deal
• Switch follows promise of Champions League football

Paris Saint-Germain have signed the Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi from Napoli in a deal believed to be worth up to €30m (£24m).

Lavezzi, who will wear the No11 shirt at PSG, arrived in the French capital on Sunday and signed a four-year contract after passing a medical the next day.

"What convinced me to come here was the club's project and the space it has to grow," said Lavezzi. "When you talk about clubs like PSG, there's always talk about money, but I'm interested above all in progressing on the sports side of things. I think that's the most important thing for the future.

"It's a new challenge and I like challenges. I will try to do like what I did at Napoli, in my relationship with the fans too."

The transfer had been expected for weeks. One of Napoli's key players, 27-year-old Lavezzi was a member of the Serie A side's "Three Tenors," along with Edinson Cavani and Marek Hamsik. But he decided to leave Napoli after they failed to qualify for the Champions League. Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف