برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• Celtic confirm four-year deal for goalkeeper Fraser Forster
• 'He will be a magnificent addition to the squad'

The Celtic manager Neil Lennon has expressed delight over securing the goalkeeper Fraser Forster on a permanent deal. The Scottish champions have confirmed Forster has signed a four-year contract, although the player himself had already done so earlier in the week.

Forster has spent the last two seasons on loan at Celtic Park from Newcastle United but the end of his long-running saga over his permanent transfer confirms the club's first summer signing.

Lennon told the club's website: "We are delighted that Fraser has committed his future to the club and we believe he will be a magnificent addition to the squad. He gives us that continuity so this is something we are really pleased about. He is a top-class keeper."

Forster, 24, added: "This is a massive club and I feel like this is a step forward in my career. I want to win things as a team and improve as an individual and I think I will be able to do that at Celtic.

"It also gives me a great opportunity to play in the Champions League if we get through the qualifiers. I really enjoyed my time in Europe last season so I will be looking forward to it if it happens again. I enjoyed last season as a whole and we have a great young squad here." Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف