برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• Romanian defender keen to leave after club's problems
• 'I would have stayed if it was the First Division'

Dorin Goian aims to leave Ibrox after the Rangers newco was voted into the Irn-Bru Third Division.

The Romanian defender, who joined Rangers from Palermo last summer, had vowed to stay if the club were allowed into the First Division. But he quickly announced his intention to quit after 25 Scottish Football League clubs voted to admit Charles Green's Rangers in the bottom tier.

Goian told Romanian media: "I am not playing at the fourth level – there's no question of that. I am on my way back and I will meet the president of the club and I will learn more.

"My agent has already spoken with other teams but nothing has been agreed yet. I would have stayed if it was the First Division – but not this." Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف