برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• Holland international says he has no plans to seek move
• 'My place is at Spurs. I want to win the title with this club'

Rafael van der Vaart has insisted he has no plans to leave Tottenham during the summer transfer window.

The 29-year-old Holland international has been linked with a move away from White Hart Lane following the dismissal of Harry Redknapp.

But he has played down the speculation, and says he expects a bright future under the new manager André Villas-Boas.

He told The Sun: "My place is at Spurs. I want to win the title with this club. Each summer my name appears in the transfer market. The race for the top four will be a total war from the very first day."

Van der Vaart, who joined the club two years ago from Real Madrid, added: "The new coach has good plans for me and this is important. I have heard excellent reports about AVB.

"We have very good attacking players and if AVB imposes an offensive system the team could be a real spectacle." Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف