برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• Portuguese coach may leave despite historic Scottish Cup win
• Beating Hibernian 5-1 at Hampden is his 'biggest achievement'

Paulo Sérgio hailed his Hearts side after they secured the Scottish Cup with a 5-1 thrashing of Hibernian, before admitting it could be his last game in charge of the Edinburgh club.

The Portuguese manager is out of contract this summer, and despite securing Hearts' first trophy in six years at Hampden – a feat Sérgio described as his "biggest achievement" – he said he didn't know if it would prove to be his final act with the club up for sale and still in a state of flux. "It's not a moment to speak about my future," he said after his side's comfortable win. "I already said for me it's not winning the cup or not winning it which will make me stay or not. Maybe for other people that can make the difference but not for me. It's a lot of things. I don't know if it's the last game or not. We will see."

In the first all-Edinburgh Scottish Cup final since 1896, Hibernian had travelled to Glasgow seeking to end a 110-year drought in the competition but finished with 10 men, their manager, Pat Fenlon, sent to the stands for allegedly making a gesture towards Hearts fans, and their dignity in shreds.

Darren Barr and Rudi Skacel put Hearts 2-0 ahead before James McPake pulled one back. However, Danny Grainger converted a penalty conceded by Pa Kujabi, who was sent off for a second bookable offence, and Ryan McGowan added a fourth. Skacel then struck a fifth to rub salt into Hibernian's wounds before praising his team-mates. "This day will probably be remembered for a long time, for another 100 years. I'm so happy – we're taking the cup home. Every trophy is fantastic. This was the derby and we beat our rivals in the final."

Grainger feels Sérgio deserves credit for his part in Hearts' success. "Words can't describe it, to be honest," he said. "Things have been difficult for us on and off the pitch so a lot of credit goes to Paulo."

The former Sporting Lisbon coach added: "It's probably my biggest achievement as manager. I was champion in my first season coaching, I got my team promoted, but this is different. I lost the final of the Portuguese Cup against FC Porto so I have had great moments as a manager. But this is different because I'm working outside of my country. That can make things harder, even with the language because I can't express myself the same way I could in Portugal. So it gives a different flavour, a fantastic flavour." Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف