برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• The club 'reserves the right to terminate his contract'
• Barton says that he accepts the punishment

Joey Barton has been fined six weeks wages and stripped of the Queens Park Rangers captaincy after his sending off against Manchester City on the final day of last season.

The club released a statement on Monday following an internal disciplinary case against the midfielder in which they said "the club reserves the right to terminate his contract" if there is another breach. It is thought the fine will cost somewhere in the region of £500,000 including the £75,000 he was fined by the FA. The statement from the club read.

"Following a full internal investigation, Queens Park Rangers Football club can confirm Joey Barton has been fined six weeks' wages and will no longer be club captain. The 29 year-old midfielder will also be absent from the club's pre-season tour of Asia in July.

"The club has also reached agreement with Barton that if he seriously breaches the club's disciplinary procedures again, the club reserves the right to terminate his contract.

The CEO Philip Beard said: "It was important that we took our time to make sure we came to the correct decision, which I believe we have achieved. Joey's behaviour, which led to his red card at Manchester City, and his subsequent actions were completely unacceptable and we have made our feelings on this matter known to him.

"I am really pleased with the way in which the club and Joey have worked towards reaching a sensible conclusion and we fully believe he will respond to these sanctions in the correct manner."

Barton said: "My behaviour was wrong and I accept the punishment that has been imposed upon me as a result. I apologise to the manager, my team-mates and of course the QPR fans for my actions. I also apologise to the Manchester City players, staff and supporters."

After the statement was released, Barton tweeted: "I was reckless and deserved every punishment I received. Money comes and goes, it's not important to me. Losing the captaincy and missing 12 games, is what really hurts.

"I was stupid and that what happens when u do dumb things. I am confident ill bounce back. Cannot wait. That's all I have to say on the matter. I wish to put it behind me now and help QPR, once available of course, push on towards the top half." Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف