برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• Dutchman wishes manager well after signing for Fenerbahce
• 'I have heard he is a great manager and will lift Liverpool'

Dirk Kuyt has backed Brendan Rodgers to be a success at Liverpool, even though he will play no part in the new manager's team at Anfield. The Holland forward has joined Fenerbahce on a three-year deal after finding his first-team opportunities limited last season, ending his six-year stay on Merseyside.

"I think it's great for the club that they have finally announced the new manager," Kuyt told Liverpool's official website. "From what I have heard from [Swansea goalkeeper] Michel Vorm, who is with me in the national team, he is a great manager and he told me he will be perfect for Liverpool and he will definitely lift the club up to a higher state."

Kuyt insisted the appointment of Rodgers was not a factor in his decision to leave. He said: "I just had the feeling that I had to go somewhere else for a new experience after six years. It's not about the new manager. I have great memories from my experience with the club.

"I'm sure Liverpool will improve under the new manager. Liverpool has a great squad of players and I'm sure with this manager they will do well. From the bottom of my heart I wish them all the best, wish the new manager all the best and I hope they will be very successful."

Kuyt, who had a year to run on his Anfield contract, invoked a get-out clause in his contract after a season in which he scored just two Premier League goals. Fenerbahce offered the prospect of Champions League football next season, something not available at Anfield.

"It's a great new experience," said Kuyt. "I had interest from several clubs in Europe and once Fenerbahce came in for me, with the ambition they have as a club, and also by showing how much they wanted me, for me it was an easy decision to make."

Kuyt leaves Liverpool having won just one trophy in six seasons, the Carling Cup last season, when he scored in the penalty shoot-out win over Cardiff. Overall, the Dutchman scored 71 goals in 285 games for the Anfield club. Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف