برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• Hammer F5 or turn on auto-refresh for the latest
Join Paul Wilson for his live webchat
Kevin McCarra reports on Germany's preparations
Stuart James looks at a liberated Cristiano Ronaldo
Listen to the Euro 2012 Football Daily
• Email your thoughts to ian.mccourt.casual@guardian.co.uk

10.58am: A bit of a change of plan. Paul Wilson will be starting his webchat from Kharkiv in a couple of minutes time, so fire your questions at him here. We'll dip into this blog if anything big happens over the next hour or so, otherwise Ian McCourt will be with you from midday. Bye. I'll leave you with Roman Pavlyuchenko's beauty from last night.

10.50am: "I'm a Liverpool fan but if I was Wenger I'd dump Arshavin regardless of what he does at Euros," says Mike MacKenzie. "He could be great in group games but watch him disappear at the knockout stage. It was easy to look good against Czechs ... but when he faces Busquets and similar players he'll fade away." Yes it will be interesting to see whether he can sustain it – although the move to Zenit has clearly benefited him, by all accounts he's still been rather inconsistent.

10.34am: Rival website plug: brilliant replays of every Euro 2012 goal in "4D", courtesy of Marca.

10.19am: So who's this Arshavin fella who looked so impressive against the Czech Republic then? Arsenal fans, would you like to see him back at the Emirates this summer? Do you think he can force his way into Arsène Wenger's thoughts? And do you think he'll even want to return?

10.07am: A couple of bits of England-related news. Jermain Defoe has returned to the squad following the death of his father, and is expected to take part in a closed-doors training session today. And the Rio Ferdinand saga rumbles on: he's admitted his England career is almost certainly finished after his double snub. Here's what he's told the Sun:

You would have to say it might be over with England for me. If I'm not getting picked now, especially when people are out injured, then it's unlikely I will be picked again.

I won't discuss what Mr Hodgson has said to me but he knows I wanted to be in the squad. If you aren't disappointed by being left at home when your country is playing in tournaments like this then there's a problem. I might have had a few injury problems in the past but I was in good shape.

I always said I wouldn't retire from international football until I stopped playing and I won't. I will still be available and I'll be watching England and cheering them on because it's my country and I want us to do well.

9.57am: A quick note on our live coverage today. Jacob Steinberg is on minute-by-minute duty for the 5pm game in Group B, Holland v Denmark, while Scott Murray will be tapping away for the 7.45pm kick-off between Germany and Portugal. The podcast will again be available to download from around midnight. Oh, and today's live webchat is with Paul Wilson, we're aiming for around midday. He's in Kharkiv ahead of that match between the Dutch and Danes.

9.42am: Morning. So that was uneventful wasn't it? Just the seven goals, two red cards, one penalty and one moment of Arsenal sorry Poland meltdown then. As well as the two match reports: Poland 1-1 Greece and Russia 4-1 Czech Republic, here are Richard Williams's thoughts on how the opening day played out. And if that's not enough to keep you going though breakfast, here's your first helping of the Euro 2012 Football Daily pod. Enjoy. Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف