برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• England goalkeeper happy to take penalty kicks
• Hart studies videos of Italy's spot-kick takers

The England goalkeeper Joe Hart has said he would be happy to take a penalty if the Euro 2012 quarter-final against Italy on Sunday goes to spot-kicks.

Hart said on Thursday that he would have no problems with accepting the responsibility if the manager Roy Hodgson asked him to.

The Manchester City goalkeeper told a press conference in Krakow: "If they let me, I would put my name forward 100%. Hopefully it won't come to that [taking penalties] but I would back myself in a tournament. If penalties are required then so be it."

Hart also revealed he practised taking penalties as much as the rest of the England squad. When asked about how much he practised, he said: "As much as anyone else, I do like to take my penalties."

Hart also confirmed he looked into how his opponents took penalties and that he would watch a video of the Italian players taking spot-kicks close to kick-off time on Sunday.

"I do my research, I know where all the Italian players put their penalties," he said. "I watch it [the video] on my own. I watch it quite late in the day." Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف