برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• 'I am in Italy to discuss my transfer,' the 19-year-old tweeted
• Pogba made three league appearances for United last season

The Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has travelled to Turin to discuss a possible move to the Italian champions Juventus.

The 19-year-old turned down the offer of a new contract with United and could become Juve's first summer signing.

"I am thinking about my future, I am in Italy with Juventus to discuss my transfer," Pogba wrote on Twitter on Tuesday morning.

Pogba left Le Havre to join United's youth academy in 2009. He made just three league appearances for the Red Devils last season. Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف