برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• 31-year-old frustrated at lack of first-team opportunities
• 'I love this club but it's better for everyone if I say goodbye'

Dimitar Berbatov has indicated that he will leave Manchester United this summer after venting his unhappiness on Facebook.

"The truth is, I love this club, but I am not going to be useful to anyone, if I am not playing," he wrote on his Facebook page. "And I want to play, I want to help. But for unknown reasons it's not going to happen, or my chances will be limited, so it's better for everyone if we say goodbye.

"If not, I am professional and I will keep doing everything I can, to help my team and my team-mates, whenever I have opportunity to do so."

The 31-year-old Bulgarian, for whom United paid Tottenham £30.75m in 2008, made just 12 appearances in the Premier League last season, falling behind Danny Welbeck and Javier Hernández in the strikers' pecking order and also revealed his frustration at the size of the fee United are demanding.

"Because I am tired of speculation, I am telling you this. I read the papers and I see they say £10m is my price," he added. "I go and talk with Sir Alex [Ferguson], and he says to me £5m, so who is telling the truth, what do you think?" Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف