برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• Full-back has made two appearances for Germany
• Riether: Fulham is a big club with a big tradition

Fulham have completed the signing of the right-back Sascha Riether on a season-long loan. The 29-year-old has made two appearances for Germany and joins from Köln, who were recently relegated from the Bundesliga.

Riether has signed on loan for the whole season and Fulham have an option to make the move permanent at the end of that period.

"I feel very pleased to have signed," Riether said. "It feels like I've had a long break from football and for me this is a new experience in a new country. Fulham is a good club, a big club with a big tradition and for me it's great to be here.

"I played here one time with Wolfsburg and I remember Craven Cottage being a great stadium with great fans, and I hope I can go on to have a great season here."

Riether, who can also operate in midfield, spent last season at Köln after joining from Wolfsburg. The defender began his career 10 years ago at Freiburg, with whom he made 139 appearances over five seasons. Riether then went on to enjoy four seasons at Wolfsburg, helping them to the Bundesliga title in 2008-09, before joining Köln.

Riether's arrival helps shore up the Cottagers' defence as last season's regulars at right-back, Stephen Kelly and Zdenek Grygera, are both out of contract. Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف