برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• Tottenham manager insists he golds no grudges with FA
• Hodgson could be new England manager in next 48 hours

Harry Redknapp said that he did not bear any grudges over losing out on the England job and wished Roy Hodgson "all the best" after the Football Association approached the West Bromwich Albion manager over the England vacancy.

Redknapp had been the favourite to succeed Fabio Capello following the Italian's resignation on 8 February, but the FA instead approached Hodgson on Sunday and he is now holding talks over the role.

"No problem," Redknapp said to BBC Sport. "I wish him [Hodgson] all the best. He's a great guy. I've got a great job here [at Spurs]. I don't hold grudges."

Speaking to Sky Sports News, the 65-year-old added: "I like Roy, he's a top man. There are some fantastic players in this country and I'm looking forward to watching the European Championship in the summer. Life is good, I'm a very lucky man."

Hodgson is scheduled to meet the four-man Club England board comprising the chairman David Bernstein, chief executive Alex Horne, director of football development Sir Trevor Brooking and Club England managing director Adrian Bevington later today.

Providing there are no unforeseen problems, Hodgson could be confirmed as Fabio Capello's successor within the next 48 hours, although it is expected he would complete the Premier League season with West Brom before taking up his duties ahead of two Euro 2012 warm-up matches against Norway on May 26 and Belgium on June 2.

"If Roy takes the job I wish him all the best. He's a great guy," Redknapp said. "I'm sure he'll be a big success. I still think England's got some great players, I really do. I think there's some fantastic players in this country, some young players coming through, some great experienced players."

Redknapp had described the England job as the "ultimate job for an Englishman" but now insists he is fully focused on succeeding with Tottenham, who are currently fourth in the Premier League with three matches of the season remaining.

Asked if he would now seek a new contract with the London club, Redknapp said: "That's up to the chairman [Daniel Levy]. I've not spoken to him and I'm not the type of person who pushes for new contracts." Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف