برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• England manager expected to speak to defenders next week
• I've not had any call yet, says Chelsea captain

Roy Hodgson is expected to wait until after the final round of Premier League fixtures before speaking to Rio Ferdinand and John Terry about the breakdown in their relationship ahead of naming his squad for Euro 2012.

England's new manager wants to establish whether the two defenders can be included or whether it would be too divisive when Terry is due in court during July for using alleged racist abuse to Anton Ferdinand, Rio's younger brother, when Chelsea lost at QPR in October. Terry denies the charge. Hodgson names his squad next Wednesday and the two players do not expect to hear from him before Sunday's games.

"I've not had any call yet but I'm focusing on the league and Chelsea at the moment," Terry said at his club's player of the year awards. "Hopefully I get the call and I'm in the squad – and that goes for many of us here. I'll always be there for my country."

Hodgson has continued his planning for the tournament by bringing in Dave Watson from Birmingham City to work as Joe Hart's goalkeeping coach. Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف