برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• Wigan give Martínez permission to talk to Liverpool
• 'I will never stand in Roberto's way,' says Dave Whelan

Liverpool have been given permission by Wigan Athletic to speak with Roberto Martínez over the vacant managerial position at Anfield.

The Wigan chairman, Dave Whelan, has confirmed that Martínez is due to talk to Liverpool after the owners, Fenway Sports Group, parted company with Kenny Dalglish on Wednesday.

"When Liverpool sacked Kenny I have to say I thought Liverpool would be knocking on the door, and sure enough they are," Whelan told Sky Sports News.

"I did promise Roberto when a big club comes he will have permission to talk to them and they don't come any bigger than Liverpool. I gave permission and he will be talking to them soon."

However, Whelan still hopes that the Spaniard will not leave the DW Stadium after a three-year spell that has seen Wigan hold on to their place in the Premier League, describing Liverpool as a club "without a heart".

"For Wigan Athletic I would love to keep him, for Roberto he has the opportunity to go and manage a massive club in Liverpool. The choice I think will be entirely Roberto's," he added.

"Liverpool have undergone some massive changes over the last two years. I think they still have to settle down as a club and the management have to settle certain things.

"We played there about two months ago, there's no heart at the club. It's a bit disturbing when you think a club like Liverpool is functioning without a heart. I mentioned that to Roberto and I think there's no heart beating at Liverpool. I think the sooner they get a heart the better.

"I don't know Roberto's feelings about Liverpool, I think he's going there with an open mind. I would love to keep Roberto, he's a great manager."

FSG moved to dismiss Dalglish on Wednesday afternoon after appointing the Scot on a permanent basis in May last year, the owners unhappy with the side's poor league form despite success in the Carling Cup.

A number of potential candidates are thought to be under consideration for the vacant job, with the Portuguese coach André Villas-Boas and the former Reds manager Rafael Benítez two names that have been mentioned. Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف