برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• Solskjaer's U-turn after his chairman withdraws backing
• Norwegian still prepared to honour contract at Molde

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is prepared to listen to an offer from Aston Villa if they make contact with him again, but is happy to "stand by" the remaining two years of his contract with Molde.

Solskjaer, his wife Silje and agent Jim Solbakken were flown by private jet from their home town of Kristiansund to Birmingham for a four-hour meeting with Villa representatives on Friday. They returned to Norway to learn that Molde's billionaire backer Kjell Inge Rokke had pulled the plug on his company's 20-year support as a result of the meeting with Villa.

Solskjaer defended his handling of the affair. "It's up to Aston Villa whether there's anything more," he said. "I've only spoken with them and expect them to speak to more people. They're looking for a new manager. If they make contact, I'll make a decision then." He jokingly added: "But I won't wait for a private jet."

Solskjaer indicated he would be happy to remain with Molde, and told the Norwegian media: "I have not had any offers. I'm not looking for another job. In football, and in life in general, things turn up that you have to make decisions about. I have a contract for two more years and I'll stand by that."

Solskjaer suggested after his meeting with Villa that the talks had been nothing more than an "initial, informal chat", but the trip appeared to upset Rokke, who is the chairman and a major shareholder in industrial investment firm Aker.

A statement to the newspaper Romsdals Budstikke on behalf of Rokke's business on Saturday questioned Solskjaer's decision to speak to Villa after the coach missed a training session with Molde in order to fly to England.

Although Solskjaer insisted he had done nothing wrong in talking to the Midlands club, he admitted he could have handled things better. "I would have spoken with them [Villa] regardless, despite seeing the consequences," he said. "I have to protect myself, my ambitions and my family." Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف