برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• Carlos Tevez waved banner during City's title-winning parade
• 'We move on,' says United chief executive David Gill

Manchester United have accepted an apology from Manchester City over the controversial placard held up by Carlos Tevez during their title celebrations. The City striker, formerly of United, waved a banner reading "RIP Fergie" during his club's open-top bus tour of Manchester city centre.

The banner, thought to have been passed on to the bus by a fan, may have referred to a remark made by Sir Alex Ferguson three years ago when asked if his side would ever be underdogs against City. "Not in my lifetime," the United manager said.

City reacted quickly on Monday night to express "sincerest apologies" while Tevez also spoke of his regret, saying he "got carried away in the excitement of the moment".

The United chief executive, David Gill, told Sky Sports News on Tuesday: "I think it's right. The club acted pretty quickly. I think it was rather silly, frankly, in terms of what it said, but City acted with commendable speed. We move on and concentrate on other issues."

Meanwhile, the Football Association chairman, David Bernstein, has described the Argentinian's actions as "silly". "It certainly wasn't very sensible," he said. "I think it was a very excitable moment, emotions were running very high.

"As I understand it, and I stand to be corrected, I think someone passed this thing to Tevez who just sort of put it in the air, so I don't think it's the most serious thing I've ever come across. But I don't know all the facts and I would leave it to the people [at the FA] who will look at it professionally." Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف