برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• Canaries captain takes to Twitter to confirm exit plans
• 'I want to leave the football club. Due to disagreements'

Norwich City have been dealt another blow after Grant Holt reaffirmed his intention to leave Carrow Road ahead of the new Premier League season.

City are already braced to lose Paul Lambert, with their decision to reject the manager's resignation on Thursday unlikely to prevent him from eventually joining Aston Villa.

And he is set to be joined through the exit door by Holt. The 31-year-old captain scored 15 league goals last season but had a transfer request rejected last month and has taken to Twitter on Friday morning to confirm he still wishes to leave a club he joined in 2009.

"Just to stop the rumour mill again. I have expressed to the board and the CEO that I want to leave the football club. Due to disagreements," he tweeted.

"I have loved my 3 years at the club and it sadness me to right this but want use to here it from me first." Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف