• Conte questioned for close to four hours by prosecutors
• Allegations relate to his time as manager of Siena
The Juventus coach Antonio Conte says he is "completely satisfied" following a hearing lasting nearly four hours into his alleged role in Italy's match-fixing scandal.
Conte appeared before Italian football federation prosecutors on Friday and spent three hours 40 minutes answering questions about allegations of sporting fraud during his time at the then-Serie B club Siena in 2011, brought by his former player Filippo Carobbio.
Carobbio claimed that he knew that one game at least between Siena and Novara in April last year was rigged.
"There isn't much to say, finally the day arrived where I could tell the truth in a calm environment," Conte said after leaving court.
"I restate my contentment at being able to tell my side of the story, this evening I'm returning to Valle D'Aosta [the base of Juventus' pre-season training camp] to do what I do best, win and be a coach."
Siena have already been fined €50,000 (£40,000) and around 50 people have been arrested in the investigations into the latest Italian match-fixing scandal. Read More
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.