برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• United wanted to stop Liverpool, claims Uruguayan
• 'In England Manchester United have political power'

Luis Suárez has said he was a victim of Manchester United's political power during the Patrice Evra race row and that he saw the whole issue as a way of getting at Liverpool. The forward reopened the matter days before he is due to return to Old Trafford as captain of Uruguay at the London Olympic Games.

"People at the club are sure that it was a way that Manchester United used to put me out of the team and stop Liverpool," said Suárez. "But in England, Manchester United have this political power and you have to respect that and shut your mouth."

The 25-year-old told a TV show in Uruguay that the ordeal, which resulted in him being banned for eight games last season, left him in tears. But he hinted that there was a political angle to the affair.

Speaking to RR Gol, Suárez said: "It was so hard what happened to me. I don't show my emotions on the field but outside I do – and I cried a lot with all the Evra stuff. The trial [disciplinary hearing] week was so complicated for me. My wife and I cried a lot during that week."

When the interviewer suggested there had been claims United had used their political influence during the race row, Suarez said the Old Trafford club used the opportunity to stop Liverpool and the forward from playing.

"I had to go to Manchester in a taxi for the trial. I got up at seven in the morning and I came home at nine at night. I was exhausted, I was so tired. I wanted to cry, and kick all the things around me," he said.

"I came home and I wanted to do all that but I couldn't because my daughter was at home. There were really complicated days and then things became harder after the punishment."

The Liverpool manager, Brendan Rodgers, is apparently aware of the comments made in the interview but is unlikely to take any further action. Suárez also suggested the British media conspired to manipulatecoverage of the handshake incident with the French international at Old Trafford in February. Suárez said he fully intended to shake the United defender's hand before the match but that the positioning of Evra's hand forced him to rethink. "It was a misunderstanding, what happened between me and Evra at Old Trafford when we were to shake hands," he added.

"In fact, I think it was all arranged against me again, as it had happened with the punishment. I promised my wife, the manager and the directors that I was going to shake my hand with Evra. Why not? I thought, because I had no problems with him. I had been punished because of him but I had no problems with shaking hands. But I was not forced to greet him. I had no problems with Evra. It was only a handshake and I was OK with that.

"The media in England showed the moment when I passed in front of him but they didn't see that he had his hand low before. Only the media in Uruguay and Spain showed that I wanted to shake his hand. But in England Man United has this political power and you have to respect that and shut your mouth." Suárez said he received enormous support inside Anfield from countryman Seb Coates and Gerrard.

Describing Gerrard as a remarkably "low profile" and "humble" man he recalled his skipper's advice ahead of his return to Old Trafford.

"You are one of the best in the world, go out there and show it, and do not think about the other things," was the advice given to him by Gerrard, and he says he will never forget those words.

Regarding the penalty shoot-out victory over Cardiff, he explained that some people had asked if he was nervous.

But he revealed that he had felt a cramp in his right leg when celebrating Dirk Kuyt's goal and Kenny Dalglish had told him he would only take a penalty if there was a sixth spot kick.

Read More http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/2012/07/17/liverpool-fc-s-luis-Suárez-reopens-patrice-evra-racism-row-just-days-before-olympics-2012-old-trafford-return-100252-31416813/2/#ixzz20vB7mn15 Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف