برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

Rossi punched Ljajic during Fiorentina's draw with Novara
• 'My gesture was ugly, disgraceful and I am very saddened'

The former Fiorentina coach Delio Rossi has apologised for his behaviour after hitting one of his own players during Wednesday's 2-2 draw against Novara.

The 51-year-old attacked the midfielder Adem Ljajic in the dugout after the player's apparent dissent at being substituted just 32 minutes into the match. Rossi was dismissed by the Serie A club and has been banned for three months by the Italian football league.

"It's difficult to be here today," Rossi said in a press conference on Friday. "My adventure at Fiorentina has ended and I want to thank the [Fiorentina owners] Della Valle family for wishing me the best of luck in the future. I apologise for the episode. I have made a mistake and I will pay for it."

Rossi claimed he was provoked by the 21-year-old Ljajic but insists he should not have acted the way he did.

"I don't compromise on certain issues," the 51-year-old Rossi said. "I want respect for myself, for my work, for the team I coach and for my family. These issues were raised.

"My gesture was ugly, disgraceful and I am very saddened. I have never said that I am a saint but you can ask the children and all the players that I have coached in the past what type of person I am.

"I have never allowed myself to hit anyone, not even my children."

Rossi has wished his former club the best of luck in the final two rounds of the campaign, with the Viola still needing a point to ensure Serie A safety.

"The job is almost done," he said. "I ask the fans to be close to the players and to the Della Valle family." Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف