برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• Barcelona manager on Chelsea's shortlist
• Guardiola due to take a one-year sabbatical

Departing Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola says he will listen to offers from clubs during his one-year sabbatical from football, according to the BBC. The report will be of interest to Chelsea, who have put Guardiola at the top of their shortlist for a new manager, and could put him in charge on his return to the game next year.

Guardiola won two Champions League titles with Barcelona but will leave his post after the Copa del Rey final to take a break from the game.

However, ahead of the final Guardiola has indicated he would take calls from interested clubs. "I will receive all calls with pleasure, but for the next month I have to recharge my batteries and my mind," he said on the BBC website. "I will be ready [to return] if one club wants me and seduces me."

Fabio Capello, Laurent Blanc, Harry Redknapp and the interim manager Roberto Di Matteo are also under consideration for the Chelsea job. Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف