برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• 'I enjoy living in London' says former England manager
• Capello believes he has the language skills to succeed

Fabio Capello says he is ready for 'one more challenge', and has hinted that it may lie in English football.

The former England manager, who resigned from his post in February, enjoys living in London and believes he has the knowledge and the language skills to succeed in the Premier League.

Capello says he has had offers from China but believes that a lack of interest from English clubs could be put down to his not employing an agent.

"After two months of holidays, I've thought a lot about my future," Capello told the Times. "I've refused some offers from different countries because I'm waiting for an offer that is interesting. It has to be interesting based on the value of the team, not money. I don't work for money. I want to manage a team that wants to win something, if possible.

"I want one more challenge. At the end of my career, it would be interesting to find a team with big motivation to arrive at the top. I want to manage a team that is able to play in the Champions League and to fight for lots of trophies."

The 65-year-old added: "I like living in London. It's one of the best cities in the world, where you can find everything you want without problems. I bought this flat when I arrived because I thought it was a good place, not only for me, but for my son and my grandchildren, and my job.

"England would be very interesting for me because I know very well the teams and the players, and everything would be less difficult. When you change country you have to study more, to learn more to understand the style of life and the style of football. It would be easier for me in England. And my English is not so bad!"

Whether Capello, who has a remarkable record as a club manager with nine titles in 16 seasons, will find a vacant manager's job in England is another matter. Chelsea may yet keep faith with the interim manager Roberto Di Matteo over the long term, while Harry Redknapp is expected to stay with Tottenham Hotspur after long being touted as Capello's successor.

"All the benches in England are busy," Capello said. "But if someone offers me the possibility to be competitive, then why not? I've had no contact from any English clubs, but I don't have an agent? For this reason perhaps it's more difficult to contact me. Why should I pay an agent? I'm not so stupid. I prefer to pay my son. But he's not my agent, he's my lawyer. It's different.

"If there's an exciting challenge, I will accept. I've refused some really good offers for a lot of money, from clubs in China and different places in the world. If I don't find the kind of club I want, I'll return to being a commentator. I have an offer." Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف