برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• Captain hopes for international future under Hodgson
• 'I don't think I have a decision to make, I love England'

Steven Gerrard has no intention of retiring as an England player after this summer's European Championship.

The 31-year-old will captain England in Poland and Ukraine with some suggesting it could be his last major tournament for his country.

Gerrard, though, would like to continue until the next World Cup in Brazil after denying that he was set to focus on leading Liverpool after an injury-plagued season.

"I can understand that at my age people are going to start questioning me and asking me if I'm going to quit England and focus on Liverpool, but I don't see it like that," he told the Daily Mirror.

"I don't think I have a decision to make. I love playing for England, I love playing for Liverpool."

The midfielder admits that the new England coach, Roy Hodgson, will have the final say in whether he stays on, but after claiming he is fit and strong again, he is determined to prove his worth.

"I think it's going to be a case of let's see how I perform in this tournament," he said.

"Let's see if first and foremost I have a future with this manager if he's keen for me to stay about.

"If the manager says to me at the start of next season that he thinks I did well in the tournament, that he wants me to stick about, that he can protect me, not overuse me and that I have a big part to play, I'm sure I will carry on.

"If the England manager says to me that he wants me to stay around for Brazil, that would be a nice carrot on the end of the string for me.

"That would be a good tournament for me to bow out at, but there are a lot of things to consider.

"The way I look at it at the moment is my body is in the best shape it's been in for many years. My groin problems are all behind me and I feel strong." Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف